lundi 15 mars 2010

Blogger Exchange Links, Grow Blog


Hi,

My name is Andre Beladina and I am looking to exchange links with fellow bloggers who like to talk about anything from planes to golf (and Panama). This blog is fairly new, so I understand if some of you think I do not measure up to your level (because you'd be right). However, I know there are some of you out there who cover similar topics, and too, you wish to leave trails leading to your blog in trafficked places. It's not about partnership, but more about making each other more discoverable to our respective audiences.

Personally, since I started, I write 2 posts per week. I do not have much traffic, so I won't try to go down this route with you. What I have is the ambition to turn this blog into an entertaining source of information about aviation, tourism, golf, and panama. I have a lot of fun writing new stories and measuring their impacts on the Web. Beyond trading links, I hope that getting involved in each other's chances to succeed will be the most motivating factor for you to get in touch with me in the first place:

andrebeladina at gmail dot com

The deal would simply consist of me putting the link to your Website in my blog's sidebar, and for you to put the link to my blog on your Website's sidebar. If only one person does it, it won't really work. But if we gather up as a unified group, and start to open up to each other, I think the outcome will be overwhelming.

I look forward to talking to you!


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Twitter - Facebook - RSS - Frienfeed - Flying Over Panama Web Analytics