jeudi 25 mars 2010

Panama Panacea



A little while ago, I remember taking a young guy out on an airplane ride in the skies of Panama. That guy, Skip Knowles, wrote an article about that time we met. I love this post because it's probably the best piece of content that holds my name on the Web. Here is an excerpt I like:
Circling above the Pearl Islands, pilot Andre' Beladina dipped the wing of the Beechcraft Baron 58 down toward the sea, and the new private-island community he co-founded, Isla Viveros, popped into view: strips of ivory sand wrapping around glimmering beach coves, rock promontories rimmed with sea foam, huge palm trees reaching for the ocean, and the new airstrip emerging from the jungle. That bright white coral sand beach is the best in all the Pearls, a standout section of the 20 miles of waterfront the island has due to its three-pronged shape.
Wow! That sounds like I took those guys an a trip to paradise! I am glad that the persons who come to visit our region liked it so much, because it is the exact reason why I stayed here.

I don't remember if I ever thanked those guys for the really nice article they wrote about me. If not, thanks guys! Come back whenever you want, Isla Viveros is there for you!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Twitter - Facebook - RSS - Frienfeed - Flying Over Panama Web Analytics