vendredi 21 mai 2010

André Beladina new official Website - Video



Hi friends,

I am happy to announce the launch of my new Website, andrebeladina.com.pa. The new Website delivers quality information about who I am, like my education, my passion for aviation, and my project Isla Viveros.

To better illustrate the look and feel of the new Website, I made this little video above that you can watch.

I already have a blog and a few other social networks hanging right and left, but I needed I well-presented, high-standing, visually-pleasing Website to guarantee a good online reputation. This Website tells you everything about André Beladina, from his birthplace to his new homeland, Panama.

Since Panama is a very international destination, I chose to have the Website in three languages: French, English and Spanish. Hopefully, this will make the content accessible to most people who wish to know more about André Beladina.

Best,

André Beladina

1 commentaire:

  1. Hi Andre Beladina,
    very usefull website on Panama! I will fly by my own from Miami to Panama in July.
    After that, I hesitate to go to Colombia: is it safe?
    Thanx
    Stephane (from Paris)
    Nice blog too

    RépondreSupprimer

Twitter - Facebook - RSS - Frienfeed - Flying Over Panama Web Analytics